NEW for 2020!
Equinessence is now offering exclusive seminars for Optimizing Equine Performance throughout the country and internationally. Developed by Molly Wells, she is the sole instructor for this educational opportunity to help improve and progress the equine performance industry. She combines her credentials and experience in the professional sports industry, with her qualifications and knowledge in the equine world in order to help make a positive impact for our equine athletes. Participants in this program are not required to own or purchase equipment. The only expectation is to join us to expand your knowledge and experience in the progression of the equine athletic world.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Understanding performance horses form a sports medicine standpoint.
- Biomechanics & anatomy of performance horses. Sport specific exercises will be included.
- Incorporating conditioning & stretching programs for equine athletes to maximize performance. Learning how to properly condition & stretch equine athletes for optimizing performance & injury prevention.
- Nutrition overview for equine athletes.
- How to maintain performance horses through different levels of training regimens.
- Rehabilitating injuries that occur in equine sports to help performance horses return to their discipline.
- Building goal oriented programs & recognizing behavior changes for equine athletes from trainer & owner standpoints.
- Guest speakers from Veterinarians who specialize in Sports Medicine.
- And much more….
- This is a 3 day seminar that is open to ALL trainers, owners, riders, and other professionals in the equine industry.
- The cost to attend a seminar is $375 per person for seminars located in Gardnerville. For all other locations throughout the country and internationally please contact us for travel cost information.
- All seminars are limited to 20 participants, and require a 10 person minimum.
If you are interested in hosting a seminar in your area or at your facility please contact Molly Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 287-5772.