Equinessence is now offering seminars for Optimizing Equine Performance throughout the country and internationally. These seminars are being offered and taught by Molly Wells.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Biomechanics & anatomy of performance horses. Sport specific exercises will be included.
- Conditioning & stretching programs for equine athletes to maximize performance. Learning how to properly condition & stretch equine athletes for optimizing performance & injury prevention.
- Nutrition overview for equine athletes.
- How to maintain performance horses through different levels of training regimens.
- Rehabilitating injuries that occur in equine sports.
- Building goal oriented programs & recognizing behavior changes for equine athletes from trainer & owner standpoints.
- This is a 3 day seminar that is open to ALL trainers, owners, riders, and other professionals in the equine industry.
- The cost to attend a seminar is $450 per person.
- All seminars are limited to 20 participants.
Molly Wells does not currently have any seminars scheduled,
If you are interested in hosting a seminar in your area or at your facility please contact Molly Wells at email@example.com or (775) 287-5772.